Project Manager – FTC 6 months
Location: Mansfield, Nottingham or Kirkcaldy, Fife
Closing Date: Friday 4 August 2017
- Ensure the best possible client experience and highest level of satisfaction across client project(s) throughout the end to end delivery process, whilst protecting margin and maximising financial return for the business.
- Lead the delivery of projects, driving H&S, quality and communication between project stakeholder to ensure you deliver a great client service resulting in future work allocation.
- Build strong client relations by working closely with your client and building trust through strong performance.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Health and Safety compliance on all projects.
- Responsible for working with Business Development colleagues to ensure seamless transition of client relationship at point of transfer of projects, undertaking its effective and profitable day to day management up to completion and client handover.
- Accountable for flawless project(s) delivery against internal and clients’ service delivery KPI’s as validated by client feedback and complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring internal and client policies and procedures are followed to achieve full compliance and meet client delivery requirements.
- Responsible for developing and implementing SMART project delivery plans in conjunction with external and internal clients and suppliers.
- Responsible for updating key project data to allow a robust revenue forecast for project delivery and business growth within existing clients.
- Responsible for the effective management of key internal and external suppliers, ensuring they have the necessary resources, capabilities and support to meet project delivery targets and deadlines, highlighting potential risks promptly to customers and line manager, backed by realistic and achievable plans to resolve.
- Responsible for managing and reporting against project delivery targets (set out within tender), working closely with other functions to set and maintain the highest possible standards for client delivery, which ensure Havelock Europa is regarded as a partner and preferred supplier by its customers.
- Responsible for own development/training to carry out the role effectively and be willing to flex across multiple client accounts and project types.
- Can do attitude to participate in business change initiatives to drive improvement rather than just highlighting them.
Competencies & Experience
- Black/Gold CSCS card
- Managing all trades as a main contractor is critical to the role.
- Asbestos awareness certification
- Detailed knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Project H&S auditing to drive safety standards
- QA Systems and Business Process Implementation and auditing
- Presentation skills
- Commercial & Contractual Management
- CVR Process and Monitoring of costs
- Ability to run and facilitate productive meetings
- Planning/programme management skills
- Leadership and people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Motivation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and problem solve
- Ability to mentor and support new starts as required.
- IT Skills, Microsoft, Excel, Word and Projects
- Input to new tender opportunities to support new client business
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview and will be expected to demonstrate why they are the best candidate for the role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit an up-to-date CV alongside an email of interest to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 4 August 2017.