Havelock Europa’s pedigree in the retail environment is unquestionable, as the business started out as part of a major retail chain. Many of our people have worked within retail or have been a supplier to retail for most of their career, giving us an instinctive edge over our manufacturing oriented competitors.
Existing customers tell us that the depth of knowledge and quality of our people are two of the key reasons they continue to choose Havelock Europa. With almost 600 people spread across our 5 UK offices and factories, and a growing international offer including an office in Shanghai, we have the scale to add value to even the largest retail programmes.
We are extremely proud to be delivering equipment and services for some of the largest retail businesses in the UK:
- Alliance Boots
- Marks & Spencer
- House of Fraser
- Harvey Nichols
Retailers continue to choose Havelock Europa because…
- We listen, understand and then deliver on our promises with innovative solutions.
- We promote a culture of operational excellence through all that we do.
- Our highly experienced product design team drives best value through value engineering.
- Our scalable manufacturing facilities meet the needs of the most demanding programmes, small complex one-offs to large volume rollouts – even when large volumes are needed fast.
- We know the market and continue to buy better, both in the UK and in Low Cost Countries. Savings are shared with our customers and usually reinvested to fund further expansion.
- Large volume production allows us to transparently share the benefits of economies of scale.
- We manage stock and equipment allocation on behalf of our customers, reducing their internal management overheads.
- We know what ‘good’ looks like and strive to achieve this in all that we do.
For case studies, click here